Friday, October 19, 2012

Liberty Mountain Ski and Golf Resort


 

 

January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month!
Thursdays $39 includes lift ticket, equipment and "First Lesson"
Check for "FREE" Playcare reservations while you learn.
Ages 8 and up


Winter Trails January 12
Free snowshoeing for all ages.
 
Burton Riglet Park opens for ages 3-6 to teach kids
the feeling of balance and moving on a snowboard!


Snowtubing opens this Saturday,  January 5 at 8 am
Boulder ridge for adults and older kids
Pebble ridge for small children




New Year's Celebration
December 31, 2012,   8 am - 1 am
Specially priced skiing/snowboarding/tubing until 1 am
Playcare (call ahead), Kid activities, Balloons, Magic Act
Fireworks!



Winter Solstice Festival
December 22-23, 2012

Fun for the entire family!
Live music, Frosty the Snowman contest, Christmas tree decorating and Santa

 
 
 

Liberty Mountain
Fall Festival and Ski Swap
October 20-21, 2012
The actual 'Swap Sale' of goods will take place on
Saturday, October 20th from 9am-3pm and Sunday,
October 21st (Fall Fest) from 9am-4pm.
Proceeds from the swap will benefit a local charity.  Liberty Mtn staff will be accepting consignment items of Kids & Adult skis, boards, boots, poles, bindings, jackets, coats, hats, helmets, gloves, vests, fleeces, goggles, carriers, bags, anything to do with snow riding - this includes vintage! Again this year will be the opportunity to sell or purchase golf equipment.


You can drop off consignment items at the
Liberty Children's Learning Center building during the following times:

  • Saturday, October 20th, 8:30am-3pm
  • Sunday, October 21st, 8am-11am
  • You set your price (we can help) and if your stuff sells you'll receive back 80% of the price, the remaining 20% goes to the local charity. Cash, MasterCard & Visa will be accepted.
Two sales are better than one! Get information on the Liberty Mountain Sports Shop Preseason Sale also taking place at Liberty Saturday October 20th and Sunday October 21st.



Fall Festival

While some activities will be free of charge, others require activity tickets which will be available for purchase at the ticket booth in the base area. Activity Tickets cost $1 per ticket. Here is a list of activities:
Chairlift rides on the Alpine Quad - Free!

Hayrides - Free!

Challenge Course Adventure Race - Free!

Pumpkin Painting - 2 Tickets

Appalachian Outdoor School Climbing Wall - 3 Tickets

Scarecrow Building - 5 Tickets

Chili Cook-Off

    Snowball the Snow Leopard is ready for great winter fun!

Upcoming Events
Job Fair November 4 and 10, 6:00-9:00 pm
Winter Solstice events for families December 15-16





Just for being a Liberty, Roundtop and Whitetail Mountain Season Pass holder, you will receive great discounts at all the great resorts listed below.




                             Bristol Mountain,NY           Okemo Mountain, VT
                     Crystal Mountain, MI   Seven Springs, PA
                        Holiday Valley, NY      Shawnee Peak, ME
                       Jay Peak, VT     Wachusett, MA
                       Jiminy Peak, MA      Windham Mtn, NY
                      Mt Sunapee. NH      Wintergreen, VA




Liberty Mountain
78 Country Club Trail
Carroll Valley, PA 17320
(717) 642-8282
Snow Report - (717) 642-9000

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for give vastly nice info. Your web page is cool.I am impressed by the information that you have on this web page. It shows how well you understand this topic. Bookmarked this page, will come back for further.

    ReplyDelete